GET TO KNOW ME Q + A

Ever since I can remember I've loved getting to know people, finding out about all their little quirks and what makes them tick. A couple of days ago I stumbled across Vogues 73 Questions and OMG I'm obsessed. So obsessed in fact that i thought it would be cool to do my own take on their 73 questions, although mine will just be typed out not filmed. Hope you like!!

  1. Whats your middle name? Elizabeth
  2. What’s your favorite movie? Either "The Proposal" or "Crazy, Stupid, Love"
  3. Favorite movie that was released in the past year? "La la land"
  4. A book you plan on reading? "Eat, Pray, Love"
  5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you? "To kill a Mockingbird"
  6. TV show you're currently obsessing over? "How to get away with murder"
  7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now? 8
  8. iPhone or Android? Android
  9. Twitter or Instagram? Instagram
  10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now? Lately I've been obsessed with Isabel Durant and Dena Amy, I found them on a TV show a while back and honestly their IG's are absolute goals!
  11. What’s your favorite food? Lasanga and french fries
  12. Least favorite food? Mashed Potato
  13. What do you love on your pizza? I love me a good cheese pizza
  14. Favorite drink? Chocolate Milkshakes
  15. Favorite dessert? Lemon Meringue Pie
  16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Milk Chocolate
  17. Coffee or tea? Hot Chocolate?? or tea if I'm in a weird mood.
  18. Do you use sarcasm alot? YES!!! 
  19. What’s your favorite band? probably Little Mix
  20. Favorite solo artist? Taylor Swift or Hailee Steinfeld
  21. Favorite song? "Little do you know" by Alex and Sierra
  22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be? Blue from Blues Clues.
  23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be? Tuba, cause then I could duo with Larry the Cucumber.
  24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be? my ankle
  25. What's the first thing you notice about people? their eyes
  26. Dogs or cats? cats 
  27. Bird-watching or whale-watching? dolphin watching?
  28. Best gift you’ve ever received? when I turned 18 my mum got a bunch of influential people in my life to write their words of wisdom in a book for me.
  29. What's your favourite smell? The smell of grass after its rained.
  30. What’s your favorite board game? Cluedo and Monopoly
  31. What’s your favorite country to visit? I've only ever been to Australia and NZ 
  32. What’s the last country you visited? Brisbane, Australia
  33. What country do you wish to visit? Italy and France
  34. What’s your favorite color? PINK!!!
  35. Least favorite color? Mustard
  36. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
  37. Heels or flats? Heels
  38. Jogging or swimming? Swimming
  39. Favourite holiday? Christmas, I literally 
  40. Best way to de-stress? Gilmore Girls
  41. If you had one superpower, what would it be? either the ability to read minds or invisibility
  42. What’s the weirdest word in the English language? utopia
  43. What’s your favorite flower? Rose
  44. When was the last time you cried? in the maccas drive thru
  45. Do you like your handwriting? sometimes
  46. Do you bake? occasionally 
  47. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? the length of my hair.
  48. What is your most favorite thing about yourself? my eyes
  49. Whats your worst habit? biting my nails
  50. Who do you miss most? my high school group of friends
  51. What are you listening to right now? "Pretty Girl" by Maggie Lindemann
  52. How would you descibe your fashion sense? girly 
  53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My cousin
  54. Who was the last person you sent a text to? My mum
  55. A sport you wish you could play? I really wish I could surf
  56. Hair color? brown
  57. Eye color? Jade Green
  58. Scary film or happy endings? Happy endings
  59. Favorite season? Spring
  60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with? Emma Stone, Michelle Obama and the turtle off Kung Fu Panda.
  61. Who is your girl crush? Blake Lively
  62. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
  63. Rolling Stones or the Beatles? The Beatles
  64. Where were you born? NZ
  65. What is the farthest you have been from home? Australia
  66. Sweet or savory? Sweet
  67. Lipstick or lip gloss? Lipstick
  68. What book have you read again and again? "The Fault in our Stars" by John Green
  69. Favorite fairytale? Cinderella
  70. What would be the title of your autobiography? Aw Honey
  71. Favourite animal? Elephant
  72. Favourite perfume? "Daisy" by Marc Jacobs
  73. Favorite sound? this baby OMG bahahahaha

HAHAHA that kid gets me everytime!! Hope you guys enjoyed getting to know me a little better! 

Til next time 
XO Lavinia